Mediterranean Legends Standard (Preview 2019)
- Cruising: While cruising, enjoy an exquisite variety of Mediterranean dishes as well as flavours, aromas and spices from around the world. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served on board daily. Your cruise includes a complimentary drinks package, featuring a selection of alcoholic, soft drinks and hot beverages.
- Dinning Summary 6 Breakfasts (BB), 3 Lunches (L) and 3 Dinners (D) all with tea or coffee. Your cruise includes a complimentary drinks package, with a selection of alcoholic drinks, soft drinks and hot beverages.
- Athens: Delve into Greece's glorious history with a visit to the Acropolis, still dominating the frantic bustle of modern Athens with its serene presence. Admire the Parthenon, built in 5th century BC to honour the goddess Athena, see the Caryatid beauties as well as the smaller Temple of Athena Nike.
- Kusadasi: If you choose to visit Kusadasi, your Local Expert guides you through the famous archaeological site of Ephesus.
- Heraklion: If you decide to visit Samos you will enjoy free time on the island, and while in Crete join in a guided visit of King Minos' Palace of Knossos.
- Santorini: Your Local Expert takes you to the village of Oia, one of the most picturesque Cycladic village.
Stay at the Best Addresses
- Cruising: Celestyal Cruise ships operating in the Eastern Mediterranean typically embody local style and are smaller than many ocean-going vessels – which is also reflected in cabin size. However, these ships are well-suited to the Greek islands, allowing easier access to the ports of call. All mid-size cruise ships feature air-conditioned cabins with private facilities, outdoor pool, fitness centre, beauty salon, casino, bars & restaurants.
Top Rated Highlights
- Mediterranean Legends Cruising: Visit the Greek Islands of Mykonos, Patmos, Crete & Santorini. Call in at the Turkish port of Kusadasi or Greek island of Samos.
You will visit the following 2 places:
Turkey is a huge nation straddling eastern Europe and western Asia with cultural connections to ancient Greek, Persian, Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman empires. It offers a wealth of destination varieties to travellers; there is something for everyone's taste—whether they be travelling on an extreme budget by hitchhiking or by a multi-million yacht!
Greece, also known since ancient times as Hellas, is a country located in southeastern Europe. The country has one of the longest histories of any country, and is considered the cradle of Western civilization, having been the birthplace of democracy, Western philosophy, the Olympic Games, Western literature, historiography, political science, major scientific and mathematical principles, and Western drama, including both tragedy and comedy. Athens, its busy capital, retains ancient landmarks including the 5th-century-B.C.E. Acropolis citadel and Parthenon temple. Greece is also known for its beaches, from the black sands of Santorini to the party resorts of Mykonos. Furthermore it's a geographically appealing place to visit, with a mountainous mainland and idyllic island beaches!