Go Glamping in the Galapagos on the Celebrity FloraPosted on 01/11/2019
What's better than a once-in-a-lifetime cruise to the Galapagos Islands? Sleeping under the spectacular night skies in one of the most remote places in the world on the deck of a ship that's the height of modern luxury.The Celebrity Flora is a first for the cruise line, dedicated to exploration of the natural wonder of the Galapagos islands. The ship launches in May, 2019, and is based on the island of Baltra in the Galapagos.
100 privileged guests at a time will experience the Galapagos islands in the Flora's all-suite environment. In addition to the stylish design, dining, cocktails and onboard signature Celebrity Cruises lifestyle, this exploration ship is designed specifically for the best possible Galapagos luxury experience:
- innovative, outward-facing design providing 360-degree views of the islands, open air lounges with hot tubs and cabanas with a view,
- expert-led ecological seminars,
- seamless sea-to-shore transportation in yacht tenders off the open marina at the ship's aft,
- environmentally-conscious features like extreme energy efficiency and anchorless technology to protect the sea floor, and
- an open-air stargazing platform on the top deck.
Start your Trip!Copyright BestTrip.TV/Influence Entertainment Group Inc or Rights Holder. All rights reserved. You are welcome to share this material from this page, but it may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Galápagos — North & Central Islands aboard the Evolution
Sure, you don’t need to cruise the Galápagos from a spiffy boat, bu...
Galápagos — Central Islands aboard the Xavier III
Encounter the island chain that has enchanted explorers since Darwi...
Galápagos — South & East Islands aboard the Eden
Animal lovers have the ultimate vacation ahead with this eight-day ...
TailorMade Ecuador: Natural Highlights
Make it truly your own. Start with this TailorMade sample itinerary...